SIL4S Kft was founded in 2004 and 100% owned by CONTRORG Kft to give technical assistance, service consultancy and studies in the Process Industry and the Factory Automation grouping as follows:
SEVESO II Directives
- SEVESO II directives dealing with production, storing (in limited quantity) and handling of dangerous, toxics materials evaluating the Hazards involved and relating communication to public and reporting to Authorities.
- EU Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX 100), about equipment and procedure in the Explosive Atmosphere
- EU Directive 1999/92/EC (ATEX 137), about minimum safety requirement of work place in the Explosive Atmosphere (Explosion Protection Documentation)
- Preparing Explosion protection Documentation
Process Safety based on EN IEC 61508 and EN IEC 61511
- EN IEC 61508 1 – 7 about the detailed requirement about Safety in all segments of Industry except Nuclear Power Generation
- EN IEC 61511 1 – 3 about the detailed requirement about Safety in the Process Industry
- Hazard and Risk Analysis
- SIL Calculation of SIF loops and system
- Safety Requirement documentation
- Management of Change
- Safety Maintenance manuals
- Preparing Company Safety Manuals
- Basic Engineering for ESD system
- Validation of ESD system
- Supervision and evaluating of existing ESD systems based on IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 standards and SIL classification
Education and post graduate education in Safety
- Training of Ex and safety systems based on
- ATEX Directives
- IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 standards for Plant operators, Instruments and mechanical maintenances people and Plant Management
- Process Safety Engineer Professional in University of Veszprém (post graduate diploma) based on BSc, MSc
Our goals are
- Educating the people what Safety means
- Educating the people why is necessary the Safety
- Changing the people’s mind makes them thinking more Safety
- Positioning the Safety as number one issue in Europe
- Saving human’s life of Factory
- Saving human’s life of Public
- Saving environment of Public
- Saving the Business
- Increasing the level of Safety Culture in Hungary and surrounding countries, which is question mark at that moment in all around of the world.
We have our Safety Manual how to build up an ESD system but now we are working in close co-operation with TÜV certifying our activity and scope of supply. To improve our activity we are working on our “Safety Bible” control by TÜV, Cologne to build Functional Safety Management System which will cover all the life cycle of the Plants according IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
Hungary 8200 Veszprém, Pajta u. 14.
Company registration number
George Baradits Sr.